Monday, June 25, 2007

June 25th, 2007

Wow what a fun day, too bad I was being too greedy with my entry's and missed most of my setups, just 2 small scalp trades, both winners for a net gain of $41.28. Impressive no? If I had to guess I would say we go lower on the FOMC news later this week. I think the market character is starting to change from buy on news, whether good or bad to sell on news, whether good or bad. But hey, either way, I'm sure it will be fun to trade. Now my quick take on BX - everyone is calling a top to the market here because of all the hedge funds going public. Maybe, but what I really want to see is if over the next few months they sell a greater percentage of their shares. Up till now, they have been dumping a small slice of the pie, if they dump more, then down the mountain chart we go.

What today looked like:

P.S. - I have been trading the last couple weeks, I just didn't update this online blog. I thought about going back and making new entries off of my offline log, but in the end just started back here.

No comments: